10 June 2019

The Angry Cow

Happy Cows?!
Are you fucking nuts?!
You take our babies
You spill their guts 

You drink the food 
we create for them
and when that shit slows, 
you make us pregnant again

And take that baby 
and the next one too 
Then soon enough 
we’re not profitable for you

There ain’t no retirement
in “Happy Cow Land”
You slit our throats,
call it “consumer demand”

Now that’s fucked up,
but you don’t stop there
You pile on lies
to hide the despair 

“Cows give us milk”
Bitch, please. Fuck you.
It isn’t a gift
when it’s stolen from you 

“Humanely raised”
Well isn’t that sweet
as you cut us apart 
while we hang from our feet 

“We need our calcium”
Try chewing some greens!
Leave me alone,
eat your goddamn beans 

“Vegetables are yucky”?
Boo-fucking-hoo 
So you take my babies
then you eat me too?

You do this to us
time and again,
then you draw a picture of us
with a big old grin?

You put our slaughtered bodies
on top of your plates
and you expect me 
to have a smile on my face?

I’m the Angry Cow
What’s this “happy” horse shit?!
You want to eat me
and think I’m okay with it?

I’m the Angry Cow
I’m tired of your lies
I’m tired of being served 
with a bucket of fries

I’m the Angry Cow
I’m back for more
because you see my titties
and you want to pour?

Mammal milk 
at thirty-eight?
Damn, your infancy
is running late

I’m an Angry Cow
You would be too
if they looked at you
and wanted to chew 

Happy Cow?!
You made that shit up
to ease your guilt
at slicing us up



Oct 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment