14 June 2019

I’m, Like, Really Smart (For the President, On His Birthday)

Maxine Waters: Low IQ
Don Lemon: He’s stupid too
Me? I’m, like, really smart

Mika Brzezinski:
Dumb as a rock.
Robert De Niro:
Took too many knocks
Me? I’m, like, really smart

Mitt Romney:
Among the dumbest
Lebron James:
He’s even dumberest
Me? I’m, like, really smart

Obama, the fool,
wire tapps my phones,
wanting to learn
the best words I known
because I’m, like, really smart

My critics are jealous,
they just tell lies
I got my big brain
from hamberders and fries
That’s why I’m, like, really smart

Our leaders were stupid
until I got here
Covfefe makes it
perfectly clear
that I’m, like, really smart

Putin is smart
Nazis: Fine people
But nobody else
comes close to my equal
because I’m, like, really smart


7 Aug 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment