17 June 2019

Because They Fucking Do

I’m a feminist because it is 2019 and we shouldn’t have to debate if humans deserve equality or should be able to control their own bodies. I support LGBTQ rights because, well, for exactly the same reason as the first statement. I think Black Lives Matter because they fucking do. I’m vegan because I don’t need to kill anyone in order to survive. I believe religious freedom means freedom from having your religious views forced on me. I believe children’s lives are worth more than your right to semi-automatic weapons. I think in one the richest countries in the world, we shouldn’t leave people to sleep on the streets or let them starve or die because they can’t afford their medicine. I think billionaires should be paying lots of taxes instead of getting big breaks and finding loopholes. And I’m depressed that these are considered controversial opinions.



13 May 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment